maanantai 11. marraskuuta 2013

Different roads of colour and beauty comes together on my journey!




While visiting Kuwait this spring my daughter Jessica and I went to the textile souk. A world of colours! Bought some presents for my friend and artist Cassandra Wainhouse and also some things for my self ( that I at that time really did not know how to use.......)
Italy and specially Tuscany is one of my favourite spots in the world. High quality merinowool is made there as so many other wonderful things.
In summertime there is no place like Finland and its nature that has given colours to these Italian yarns
. Talented artisan Sanski has dyed the yarns in Puumala, Finland.
And I got the inspiration to knit! A wonderful combination of spots in the world, dear to me.......in these knits!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti